Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My fans-the spammers

I’m grateful that people all around the world like my channel and my videos. Most of may fans are spammers. They keep sending me letters that say: “Dude, wicked channel!” or “Love your channel!”
They send such letters to me and hundred more people. :D
I APPRECIATE THAT YOU CARE!
I have also seen how many of you have embedded my whole channel on other sites. That’s nice of you! I don’t think that those who have embedded my channel on other sites are spammers.
I have nothing against embedding my videos on other sites.
JUST DON’T TROLL OTHER INTERNET USERS WITH MY VIDEOS!
I’m quite fed up with people trolling others with scary videos where someone beats up someone else and in description of such videos there’s phrase: “Hit like if you are against violence!”
By hitting that “like” button your not going to stop violence.
You can stop violence by changing yourself: don’t watch movies, videos, cartoons with violence, stop arguing with others, stop criticizing, abusing others.
Be example for others as none violent, peaceful person with your actions and your words. Help others instead of criticizing, beating them up, trolling or abusing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment