Thursday, July 19, 2012

Truth about Rebecca Latakesh


Many of you think that I am some kind of spy or secret agent, well, let me tell you that I’m NOT.
I DON’T WORK FOR ANYONE!
I’m NOT a spy.
Some people even think that I am reptilian- shape shifter.
Excuse, do my hands look like reptilian?

Clearly not!
I’m blogger, researcher. I’m here to find out truth about what is really going on in this crazy world.
I wouldn’t write so much about reptilians if I wouldn’t encounter so many of them.
When I go through center of my city every second man that passes me by has reptilian side ridges or central forehead ridges.
They look sth like that:

Central forehead ridge:


And yet many of my friends still don’t believe me.
Well, I can’t tare skin off the reptilians to prove I’m right. That wouldn’t be very wise to attack reptilians!
Just look at their foreheads and eyes!



No comments:

Post a Comment