Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Reptilian dancers

Many of you have noticed that reptilians love being famous. Some time ago I was on cruise ship.
Guess who were entertaining public?
Yes, reptilians in human skin.
I could see central forehead ridge on reptilians. I don’t know, if all of them were reptilians.
After their dance they were posing for pictures.
Something weird started to happen. Cameras started to break and there were glitches on photos in places where reptilian eyes are.
If I wouldn’t take pictures of reptilian dancers, then it would cause suspicion and attract unnecessary attention.
So, I started to take pictures.
It’s not a very good idea to hug reptilians, especially, when they are tired after dancing and hungry. :D
They couldn’t eat humans in front of surveillance cameras, so they tried to get to back stage as soon as possible(away from humans).
But some of them looked very attractive in their human skins, so most of the people took pictures with them.
I call it torture because they couldn’t eat or mate with humans they were hugging. :D
They could drain  human energy through their hands, of course.
I knew that they didn’t know who I am, so I approached and took pictures of me with them.
I’m not afraid.
One of males was holding hands with everyone who wanted to take picture with him.

So, no girlfriend or what?
After he released  my hand, I looked at it. No marks from energy draining. Apparently, he drained someone else from life force before that.
After pictures were taken he, suddenly, looked at me with craving of the flesh, eyes shape shifted into reptilian eyes and he whispered:
“No problem, with you any time.”
I don’t think he was talking about posing for pictures with him. :D
I can understand that it is their mating season, but still…
This isn’t the first time reptilian told me that I turn him on.
One of them got perverted of my facebook pictures, wrote how much he “loves” my amazing pictures. Because of them I deactivate my facebook account, so they calm down and stop hacking it.
They seem to use word “amazing” frequently. Don’t know why.
Is it because they see everything in bright colors because of mating season?


Later when I looked at the pictures, I saw shape shifted eyes, but quality of pictures was bad.
Of course, people on this ship weren’t awoken and had no idea who are in front of them.
But you have to give it up for reptilians-they are great dancers. J

No comments:

Post a Comment